Stainless steel water tank installation process
- Water in / out joints should not be metal. (anti rust)
- The tank area must not be tilted.
- Should check the check valve (Must be put on the right side)
- Do not set the tank near the metal that is rusting. (Eg metal fence)
- The float level setting must be lower than the water level. (Prevent overflow tank)
- Water used should be tap water. Water supply standards. Hardness 120 PPM Chloride 30 PPM Total minerals 140 PPM Steel rust 0.02 PPM Hardness 70 PPM
- Do not use to contain groundwater, brackish water and salt water.
The company reserves the right to assume responsibility for damages. Due to non-compliance with installation characteristics